Thursday, July 16, 2009

So here I am....

So thank you Sylvan for starting me blogging.... I wish I had the ambition to blog right now but I currently don't. I'm waiting on the little man to finally crash and nap so that I may do the same!

For those who don't know me or randomly come across this blog for whatever reason... I'm the 28 (almost) year old mother of a wild 'n crazy 2 year old little boy named Dalton. I just finished nursing school and for some reason got hired into the emergency department at the trauma center here in LOVELY (gag) Savannah, Ga. I busted my behind to get where I'm at... moved here from New Smyrna Beach, Fla., and have missed it there since... I'm making the best of my situation for now - no longer with my child's father (aka my baby daddy), and that's that....

I really will post more later on. I miss writing. But now, naptime awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment